Skunks are smelly animals that nobody wants around. In case you’ve ever been interested to learn more, but wish to get it done from a distance, call Austin Animal Control , below are a few skunk facts that you enjoy.
* They’re nocturnal. Since they are inclined to go about through the night, this can be the very best time to seal off their dens or living quarters.
* They reside from 7-10 years based on their living requirements. Skunks have a tendency to survive longer in captivity.
* Skunk spray doesn’t carry rabies.
* Though they could spray up to 23 feet, they are only accurate up to 7 or 6 feet.
* The spray comes from the glands situated on each side of the anus.
* Musk is just another title for its spray.
* A skunk can give warning signals before it sprays.
* Many males may share a land, but usually only 1 male with reside in a place.
* Skunks don’t have very good vision. Consequently, if you encounter you, be silent and walk off.
They usually spray in protection to a perceived threat.
* Males don’t help raise their own young.
* Skunks prefer to eat the backyard bugs and slugs that harm your plants.
These are simply a few of the very fundamental skunk facts. They’re extremely interesting creatures and enjoyable to learn about!